Pellet form of top-rated EarthGuard® Fiber Matrix
Now you’ve got the edge. Especially when time, weather, distance and water availability conspire against you. Also, great for manual application on smaller sites when a hydraulic application isn’t cost effective.
Edge™ is applied in its dry, pellet form. When the site receives its first rainfall, the pellets expand, spreading both the fibre and the EarthGuard® soil stabiliser.
Jet or Mechanical Agitation Friendly
Regardless of the type of hydroseeder you have, Edge™ mixes and sprays easily in both jet and mechanically agitated hydroseeding units. Edge™ allows you to tackle the most challenging of projects, whether it’s an area prone to high levels of erosion such as high blast areas or slopes greater than 2:1.
Benefits of Edge™
- Apply by hand — for precise application control, or for small or remote coverage areas
- Available in 23kg heavy duty bag (50lb)
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic
- Apply Mechanically — for larger coverage in remote areas with no access to water — apply using broadcast spreader
- Less dye, more aesthetically pleasing and better for the environment
- Promotes quicker establishment of new vegetation
- Prevents erosion
- 100% Biodegradable
- Apply Aerially — fast and cost effective for limited water access areas, including remote sites of any size
- Formulated to completely expand within 1 minute in the presence of rain
- Same great EarthGuard® technology without the water delivery costs
- Can be applied in any weather
- Edge™ meets ECTC Type 5 standards