Mesic™ hydo-mulch is made from 100% virgin wood fibres for use in hydraulic seeding or temporary erosion control. Mesic™ forms a protective mulch mat that aids in erosion control, holding the seeds in place, and providing an excellent environment for seed germination.
Designed to load quickly, the fibres are an ideal size for swift and easy loading into application equipment. Mesic™ will quickly form a consistent slurry with the water, seed, and fertiliser in the tank and throughout the application process.
Perfect for smaller, low-risk applications, Mesic™ outperforms paper and straw products as a versatile base mulch that stabilises soil, prevents wind and water erosion.
Mesic™ hydro-mulch is thermally treated, creating finer, longer and more absorbent fibres. This process promotes the establishment of new growth, allows for better coverage during application and increases moisture retention whilst improving erosion control performance.
Benefits of Mesic™
- Made from thermally treated 100% virgin wood fibres
- Available in 23kg bales (50lb)
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic
- Becomes a high performance hydro-mulch when used with EarthGuard Liquid
- Less dye, more aesthetically pleasing and better for the environment
- Promotes quicker establishment of new vegetation
- Prevents erosion
- 100% Biodegradable